Monday 29 August 2011

2

Mr Elvina think about it Silo…
Silo saw Symudiad near the feet of the man who’d just spoken. Something clicked.
“What did you say your name was? And how did you know my name?”
“I didn’t. And we have been watching you. Watching and waiting.”
“Waiting for what?”
“You.”
Beginning to get frustrated at this point Silo demanded. “How can you possibly have been waiting for me if you were watching me?!”
“We were waiting for you to be ready. You have power. You just figured that out. Our master wants you working for him like we are.”
“Who is your master?”
“You don’t need to know. But you will work for him. You have no choice. You may not start now, but if you disagree your journey to that point will be much more painful.”
“I will not work for him.”
The next thing Silo saw was the fist of the man.

No comments:

Post a Comment