Monday 5 December 2011

5

Symudiad can't be a cat. Why would Symudiad be a cat if he's in my head. Maybe I'm hallucinating. But I can't be Hallucinating he knows too much. Maybe Caesara was right when she said I was like a God out of one of the stories. But then that doesn't make sense, if I was a God surely I'd remember it.

You're not a God.

Good Good. At least I got that right.

You're taking this well.

I think I'm in a state of shock. I can only take this if you're part of my subconcious.

We can deal with that. I can only hint anyway, I can't blatantly tell you what to do. It sucks but we need to work around it.

Why?

Orders.

Wha...?

Don't worry, you don't need to know, and even if you did I can't tell you. I think it's fairly obvious what we need to do, the question is how...

We need to get away from the thugs?

Correct. It's interfering...

What with?

Never Mind.

You're useless! What good is it having a cat inside your head if he can't tell you anything.

That's exactly what I said but would they listen...

Alright Mr Cryptogram. We're going to wake Caesara up, I don't want her near them much longer. Then we're going to get out of here, which means you need to start working now.

Who said I was taking orders?

You!

Well... Yes... But not from you.

Well now you are!

That was when the spluttering started.

Am I right in thinking that you need me more than I need you seeing as how you can't actually help me through your own volition?

I suppose...

In that case, from this point on you will be taking orders and you will be taking them from me.

Symudiad walked off. Silo began to think he wasn't going to help.

Fine!

There was a squeal from the front seat.

"I got BIT!"

Now then smartypants. What're we doing?

No comments:

Post a Comment